This year’s Celebrity Shoe Auction was an incredible success, we raised a huge £52,050/$69,278 for our charity. We would like to thank all the people who was part of this success, without whom this would not have been possible:
- Thank you to the celebrities and their teams, who were amazing, patient and generous.
- Thank you to iHeart Studios, which once again did a great job shooting all the shoes.
- Thank you to Charity Stars, which hosted the auction.
- Thank you to the Small Steps volunteers, who helped us raised such a big amount.
- And thank you to those who placed bids and won shoes.
Here are the results…
We can now continue with our projects in Laos and Cambodia, providing emergency aid and sustainable solutions for those children who live on landfill sites. Step by step, we will keep working so they have a brighter future off the dumps.
Huge thanks from the Small Steps team!